This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by clicking on the following link (_cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) Download and install available browser plug-in.
For more information, see tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or. unter www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to ensure that IP addresses are recorded anonymously (so-called IP masking).
§ 1. General
§ 2 Data processing for the fulfillment of the contract
(1) Purpose of Processing
Your personal data, which you make available to us in the ordering process, is required for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we cannot send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods, we need the necessary payment data in order to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, via a contact form etc. before the contract is concluded, we will process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer your questions about our products, for example.
(2) Legal Basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR.
(3) Recipient Categories
Payment service providers, shipping service providers, hosting providers, possibly merchandise management systems, possibly suppliers (dropshipping).
(4) Retention Period
We store the data required to process the contract until the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual warranty periods have expired.
We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the legally stipulated periods, usually ten years (cf. Section 257 HGB, Section 147 AO).
The data processed to carry out pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and a contract is clearly not concluded.
§ 3 Facebook Social Plugins
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) Purpose of Processing
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, ie as part of the newsletter we will inform you in particular about products from our range. For statistical purposes, we can evaluate which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not possible for us to identify which specific person clicked. You have expressly given the following consent separately or, if necessary, during the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter
(2) Legal Basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 a) GDPR.
(3) Recipient Categories
possibly newsletter mailing provider
(4) Retention Period
Your e-mail address will only be saved for the newsletter dispatch for the duration of the desired registration.
(5) Right of Withdrawal
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter
§ 5 Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
1. right of providing information
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
If such processing is present, you can request information from us about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to Rectification
You have a right to correction and/or completion if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State are processed.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to delete
You can demand that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a or Article 9 Paragraph 2 Letter a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you was processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs , who process the personal data, that you, as the data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which we are subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) lit. h and i and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as the law referred to under Section a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to Information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR or Article 9(2)(a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be impaired by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is required to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
7. Right to object
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, you have the option – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
9. Automated individual decision-making including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted by law of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject and this law contains appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged will inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
lasfera Consultant GmbH
Telephone: 0221 97247550