// CUBE PLANTED
By the use of the handcraft production processes we contribute to the preservation of a regional tradition. Linking this tradition with modern design we promote the advancement of this craft art.
lasfera enables architects and spatial planners to creatively utilise foliage plants and light when designing rooms and gardens
Why not go for a visual highlight instead of a cactus on the windowsill? Architects and spatial planners are now benefiting from a concept that combines foliage plants, light and design in a whole new way. The CUBE Planted collection from Cologne-based design office lasfera ensures a healthier climate, improved acoustics, clear visual boundaries and creative freedom when planning large and small indoor or outdoor areas.
If you’d like to have fruit growing next to your desk soon, it can be done. CUBE Planted makes “office gardening” possible – even if you don’t have green fingers.
The CUBE Planted collection is an eyecatcher, room divider, privacy screen and acoustics optimiser all in one. And as well as all this, it also improves the climate of the space.
The Planted collection can be used as an eyecatcher in the middle of a reception area, as a room divider or privacy screen in large offices, shopping centres and spas, or simply for indoor gardening. Simply put, it can be used everywhere. This ensures maximum flexibility for spatial planning as well as more privacy and comfort for employees, customers or guests:
- The combination of an individually adjustable growth light, long-term irrigation, a plant and an aesthetic cube not only creates a visual counterpoint, but also sustainably improves the climate of the space.
- The cubes filter air in offices, salesrooms or display areas to improve humidity. This increases the well-being of employees and guests as they can better concentrate and feel altogether more comfortable.
- The installations are easy to maintain and use both indoors and outdoors. Even in dark corners, their time control allows them to provide new interior accents.
- The CUBES are available in different formats and materials. This allows them to be perfectly integrated into any spatial concept and many environments.
- Due to the clear visual boundary of the given areas, the CUBES become striking design objects. The individual illumination of the plants further strengthens the visual highlight.
- The integrated acoustic panels also optimise the room acoustics and improve the spatial climate, even in the audio sector.
- The lasfera team is happy to answer all your questions about the different models, dimensions, application possibilities and the first harvesting dates of the home-grown fruit
CUBE as a plant tower in the public space
CUBE with solitary planting
CUBE with vertical greening and grow light